Classes & Programs
No Sweat Consult
This is a three 60 min one-on-one mandatory course for beginners designed to take you through The 9 Foundational Movements of CrossFit. No prior fitness experience is required because these classes are built to teach you how to move safely and efficiently. We also take you through some common CrossFit workouts and on the final day review the fundamentals of basic nutrition.
- This program is perfect for any beginner looking to start their fitness journey.
- Participants will achieve a basic understanding of CrossFit training and nutrition for CrossFit.
- Completion of all 3 classes is mandatory prior to
cleared for group classes. being
Led by an experienced certified CrossFit trainer, these challenging group classes combine the best practices of weightlifting, cardio training, body weight training, flexibility, and nutrition. We match the intensity to your current fitness level allowing you to receive the proper dose of fitness. Our specialty is not specializing in any specific body part but a holistic approach to building your fitness level to prepare for anything life throws your way. Weight loss, building muscle, increased energy, and stress relief are some of the main benefits achieved in a group fitness environment.
- This program is perfect for individuals of all ages and fitness backgrounds looking to improve their health and quality of life. Participants will achieve improved health benefits such as weight loss, increase in lean muscle, improved strength, cardio, and confidence to name a few.
- All beginners must complete our On-Ramp course before joining CrossFit classes
Founder and CEO Greg Glassman describes CrossFit as:
World Class Fitness in 100 Words:
“ Eat meats and vegetables nuts & seeds some fruit little starch no sugar. Keep intake levels that will support exercise