Classes & Programs
Your First Class is on Us
We offer a one-time, free trial for non-experienced CrossFitters only.
This is a 3-day mandatory course for beginners designed to take you through The 9 Foundational Movements of CrossFit. No prior fitness experience is required because these classes are built to teach you how to move safely and efficiently. We also take you through some common CrossFit workouts and on the final day review the fundamentals of basic nutrition.
- This program is perfect for any beginner looking to start their fitness journey. Participants will achieve a basic understanding of CrossFit training and nutrition for CrossFit
- On-Ramp takes place every week on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, Thursday’s at 7:30 pm
- Completion of all 3 classes is mandatory prior to being cleared for group classes.
- Any missed class will need to be made up with a 1-hr ($75) private training session.
- Cancellation of the Foundations course within 7 days of the course start will be assessed a $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of the Foundations course within 48 hours of the course start is non-refundable.
The CrossFit Equis Nutrition program has been tested and proven to provide you with the education, tools, and guidance to support your nutritional needs. 70% of results achieved in the gym is based on proper nutrition practices which
- This program is perfect for any participant who is seeking to accelerate their fitness goals by implementing tried and tested nutrition practices to achieve specific body composition goals or just overall wellness.
THE PYRAMID SAYS IT ALL.
NUTRITION IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERYTHING WE DO.
You can’t out-exercise a bad diet. CrossFit makes you accountable: The workouts are 3x
Our Nutrition program (like our CrossFit and Personal Training Programs) combines behavioral change with achievement to create habits that will last a LIFETIME. No shakes, no short-term.
Proven Record of Success
Stop wasting your time with FAD diets, let the nutrition experts lead you in the right direction to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Written by Nicole Aucoin, Registered Dietitian
Nicole empowers clients to make lifestyle changes. She provides health coaching through diet and exercise to help her clients meet their goals.
Education and Accountability
Different packages are available based on the client’s needs. We will meet you where you are at nutritionally and help you reach your goals and achieve success.
Lead by an experienced certified CrossFit trainer, these challenging group classes combine the best practices of weightlifting, cardio training, body weight training, flexibility, and nutrition. We match the intensity to your current fitness level allowing you to receive the proper dose of fitness. Our specialty is not specializing in any specific body part but a holistic approach to building your fitness level to prepare for anything life throws your way. Weight loss, building muscle, increased energy, and stress relief are some of the main benefits achieved in a group fitness environment.
- This program is perfect for individuals of all ages and fitness backgrounds looking to improve their health and quality of life. Participants will achieve improved health benefits such as weight loss, increase in lean muscle, improved strength, cardio, and confidence to name a few.
- All beginners must complete our On-Ramp course before joining CrossFit classes
Founder and CEO Greg Glassman describes CrossFit as:
World Class Fitness in 100 Words:
“ Eat meats and vegetables nuts & seeds some fruit little starch no sugar. Keep intake levels that will support exercise not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&j and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climbs, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstands, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc. Hard and fast. Five or Six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.”